January 1st, 2020.
COST OF TICKET
Flower Mound Hindu Temple Flower Mound TX USA (Temple) is conducting "FMHT Raffle" starting July 4th, 2019 in order to raise funds for the construction of a new temple in our community. Please purchase multiple raffle tickets for a chance to win exciting prizes and also show your support.
- The "FMHT Raffle" is being conducted by Flower mound Hindu Temple, a non-profit 501(c)3 organization with Tax ID: 26-4784447.
- The drawing will be held on January 1st, 2020 5pm at Flower mound Hindu temple, located at 3325 Long Prairie Road, Flower Mound, TX 75022. The winner will be determined by random drawing.
- Ticket purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to participate and must have a valid Social Security number.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets one (1) person may purchase.
- Raffle tickets are $200 each.
- Raffle tickets may be purchased by cash, credit card or check (made payable to FMHT). Should the purchaser’s check not be honored by the bank, the ticket will become void and withdrawn from the drawing.
- Tickets may be purchased at
1.Flower Mound Hindu Temple, 3325 Long Prairie Road, Flower Mound, TX 75022.
- All ticket purchases with full payment no later than 9PM on December 31st, 2019 will be entered into the drawing. FMHT will not extend ticket sales beyond 9 PM on December 31st, 2019.
- FMHT Governing Board of Trustees, employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this raffle.
- Winners need not be present to win. Winners will be notified by phone within 7 days of the drawing and will be posted on www.fmhtcc.org /raffle website and www. meraboxoffice.com website.
- Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of drawing. Any unclaimed prize after that date will constitute forfeiture and be transferred to FMHT as a donation.
- Flower Mound Hindu Temple, its Board, and its agents assume no liability for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, illegible, or entries without payment which will be deemed invalid and disqualified.
- The decisions and rules of Flower Mound Hindu Temple are final on all matters concerning the raffle.
- If the winner elects not to accept the awarded prize, no substitution or exchange for cash or other goods will be provided.
- By IRS declaration, ticket purchases for valuable prizes are not eligible for charitable tax deductions.
- The prize winners are solely responsible for all local, state and federal taxes, title, transfer fees, license duties, insurance and all expenses incurred in claiming the prizes.
- The Internal Revenue Service requires that any prizes valued at $500 or more be issued a Form W-2G, and requires that 20% of total winnings be withheld for federal taxes on prizes of $5,000 or more.
- The Prize winners understands, acknowledges, and agrees that the Prize winners is receiving a prize and will hereby release and discharge as Flower Mound Hindu Temple and any additional sponsors, their employees, agents, officers, directors and legal representatives and assigns from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses arising from or caused by the award of such prize, including, but not limited to the payment of any and all taxes that are due.